Friday, February 10, 2012

 

Miscommunication?

(4)
Beginning beer #11 at 2140. Sip. Buzzing nicely. 'Tonight's Question' suggests itself at this point, but I am 'totally clueless' in that regard. Let me think...
Ahh! 'How does God explain His total disregard of, and failure to act on, zillions of 'Prayer Requests' over those many years? Call God. Insist that He explain it to you if you can... and if He can.
Alright! I can! I dialed 666 on The Brown Telephone and 'extended the antenna.' God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Question: Why don't You answer Prayer Requests? (Working on beer #12 at 2221.)
gd. Static.
me: Huh?
gd: TMI.
me: Too Much Information? Really?
gd: Overwhelming Information. And it gets worse by the day. It makes no sense. Back in the days of Adam, communication was crystal clear. Crystal clear! Glorious! But it went downhill from there: The Woman. Women are extremely 'verbal.' Eve spoiled it all. Understanding communication from Earth soon became problematic. I gave up after Cain and Abel. Fuck you all.
me: But we communicate, You and me!
gd: Unfortunately. (click)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?