Friday, February 17, 2012

 

All You Need is Love.

(1)
Finished 'blog maintenance' and DP #6 at 1445... back from the fridge with beer #1! Sip. I'm already having 'connection problems' like last week. So far, I am able to reestablish the connection by 'resetting' (boom) the modem. Oh, and by the way, the 'connection icon' in the lower right part of the screen is back to normal since last weekend. Apparently 'they' did something to my cable connection which 'fixed' the icon. Now let's do the link dump:
----------
APOD: The Rosette Nebula. I love it! Did you have a nice Valentine's Day? I did. Valentine's Day is one of my favorites because I get to eat some of Kootch's candy. I got her the (nowadays) usual flowers too, of course: a dozen varicolored roses. Valentine's has always been a 'no sweat' day for us: neither of us has 'expectations.' ('Expectations bring disasters' Osho.) Kootch never gets me anything, but I always get her something. One year I got her only a half watermelon (because it was red and yummy). She loved it. I probably ate most of it. This year I did a new idea: I was due for a blood test that week, so I bought a dozen (tap) roses for the girls at Kaiser and got the test on Valentines day. The girls there really liked the flowers, and now I think I'll make it a yearly thingie. Next year I won't forget the candy!
Getting Grandma to try Pot. I love this video and you will too. We need to work together to get Cannabis removed from 'Schedule I.' Together we can!
Medical Marijuana Reduces Suicides: Study. I believe it.
Drive Launched to Inform Voters of Obama's Hostility to Marijuana. Eheh. Question: Then which Republican alternative should we vote for instead? Ron Paul, maybe? I think Obama is playing the political aspects of this question, and that we should not expect any 'presidential enlightenment' concerning the matter until after his (highly probable) re-election. Then... maybe. Let us hope.
I'm off to the fridge for beer #4 (of 15) at 1603, buzzing nicely... back with the beer at 1605 and Kootch just showed me our first rose 'casualty.' She often hangs them upside-down until they dry out completely, then she replaces them in the vase, where they still give visual pleasure. This particular rose had apparently 'keeled over' too much for that. 
Thus ends tonight's link dump. The other scheduled links don't fit in well with tonight's 'theme' so I'll save them for next week.
All You Need is Love. This Google link will take you where you want to go.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?