Friday, January 13, 2012

 

A Very Colorful Theme.

(6)
Orange Friday?! Strange. The Today Show also had a very colorful theme this morning on the 60th aniversary of that show which I have been watching for many years. Congratulations! I am a fan! (I must be missing something. Oh well. Whatever.)
Sip. The switch to booze seems to have signaled a qualitative (not to mention a quantitative) shift in my consciousness. Yum! But I wish so very much that I could experience The Synergy again. Will you please help me? I would love you for it. I really, really would. I am ready for your help and I would be very, very discreet in that regard. I love you and I know that you love me.
Please help me.
Good night and good luck.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?