Friday, January 27, 2012

 

Science and Technology Rule!

(5)
Two plus days later I am happy to report that the vision in my plasticised right eye far exceeds the vision in my still-organic left eye! Yes! Yes! Who needs Jesus! Not me!
My left brain is confused, of course. 'Whaaa...? This is not normal.' The suddenness of it all has confused the poor thing, apparently. My RB has been whispering sweet nothings across the Corpus Callosum land line: 'Relax. Go with the flow.' And I have been testing my LB from time to time by removing my glasses for a while. One thing has become very clear: 'Visual Focus and Concentration' is an agreed-upon scenerio between the two hemispheres - but subject to revision as necessary.' I like that.
And importantly, microwave radiation cannot 'cook' my Cyborg lens! Yes!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?