Friday, January 13, 2012

 

The Sad State of Judeo-American Sex.

(1)
Sipping on Diet Pepsi #5 at 1457... Ha! I just couldn't resist adding the sexy image to last week's blog post. Question: Would this Yum-Yum qualify as a 'plus-sized model' in New York's Fashion Industry? My guess is, sadly, 'Yes.'
Better get to work...
----------
Psychology Today does A 6 Part Series on Circumcision. Interesting.
Why is the female orgasm so elusive? This - to me - is a jaw-dropping piece, clearly illustrating the sad state of Circumcised American Sex:
a) 75% of men ejaculate within two minutes of penetration in over half of their sexual encounters. I was always able to wait long enough for Kootch, whose orgasm rate was 95%. Mine was 100%.
b) I was also struck by the assertion that over the first 5 years of puberty a man's chances of orgasming increase from 5% to 100%. Huh? It takes them 5 years? I went from 0% to 100% on the first night! And I learned a lot about my own sexual system by masturbating every single night! By the time I had first intercourse I was already an expert, having orgasmed thousands of times.
To what did I owe my superb sexual superpowers? Nothing much, just a normal foreskin which contained lots of sexy nerves and allowed me to slide the entire penile skin up and down the penis at about 180 'jerks per minute.' No lubrication needed, of course.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?