Friday, January 20, 2012

 

Re-reading Last Week...

(1)
Starting beer #1 at 1544. Sip. I've already done the 'reread' while drinking Diet Pepsi, and Kootch and I just did today's M on DP#6. Still disgustingly sober at 1550. Sip. I'll do a little 'maintenance' on the 'Interesting' file while... oops, the buzz begins at 15554! Ten minutes. Hmm... Ok, Blog maintenance done at 1601. Back from the fridge with beer #2 at 1604. Sip.
And now I have a confession to make: I've been playing so much C-III this week that I have neglected to stock the 'Interesting' file. Looks like I'm gonna have to 'wing it' tonight.
But wait! I do have one worthy link for you: Watch the Milky Way spin is a very short (23 sec) time-lapse video from the International Space Station as it flies over a stormy Africa at night. The Milky Way can be seen rising vertically in the background. This is a very 'replayable' video, folks. well worth watching.
Hmm. Now what... Beginning beer #3 at 1631. Lessee... Alright! I just reread last week's blog while buzzing appropriately. Fun! Working on beer #4 now at 1645. My blog makes much more sense when I'm buzzing, but it gets a bit bizarre at the end sometimes. Don't worry folks: if I really, really, wanted to smoke some Marijuana I would acquire some seeds on the Internet and grow my own. No problem. I just like to tease you.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?