Friday, January 13, 2012

 

A Musical Confluence.

(2)
Kootch and I just did today's M while I drank beer #1. Buzzing nicely on an empty stomach. Sip. Working on beer #2 (of 6) at 1658. Continuing with the link dump...
----------
The Bible's guide to torture. Nowadays, of course, we have gas and IMW (Improvised Microwave Weapons).
Thomas Jefferson's Secret Bible. Interesting. I didn't know. I'm lazier than Jefferson, of course (and there are other differences), so in my Booger Bible I simply paste bloody snots near the offending passages. Nowadays bloody snots are rare for some reason, but for years they were quite plentiful.
Mitt, Mormonism, and the Psychology of Religious Preference. Modern Politics. Isn't it interesting how totally bizarre the religious dogma of 'the other' looks to those of us who 'know the truth?'
How to speak Apocalypse. Read this and you'll be ready for whatever.
And finally, Tonight's Music is dedicated to the confluence of Vintage Rock n Roll, Mormonism, and the Fashion Model Industry.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?