Friday, January 13, 2012

 

Mazel Tov, David.

(4)
Still working on beer #6 at 1954. Aha! 1954... OMG! Politics! More 'confluence!' WTF?! What am I thinking? South Carolina Primary... Charleston... News media in Charleston... Lessee... I joined the USAF in 1954... Also 'graduated' HS in 1954... Yearbook... Got it! BEHS 1954 Yearbook! That's it! Ok boys and girls, I have a challenge for you: While you're in Charleston for the political news, do me a favor and dig up a copy of the BEHS 1954 yearbook. That was the year my brother David and I graduated. I had flunked the previous year, and David - a year younger - caught up with me. David enjoyed. Ha,ha,ha. But wait, there's more! I flunked again in 1954 and had to attend Summer School. Barf. David was ecstatic! We both appeared in the 1954 Yearbook, and perhaps our photos for the yearbook were taken after we both knew that he would pass, and I would flunk yet again. Whatever.
I want you to notice and compare our photographs: I appear as my handsome, gentle, satisfied self, whereas David (the Honorary Jew) appears victorious, revengeful, even gleeful, judging by the look on his face. It was customary to write (tap) short messages to 'friends and acquaintances' in the yearbook at the end of the school year. David 'signed' my yearbook with one large three letter message: BYE! I don't remember what I wrote in his yearbook, if anything. I see both David's 'portrait' and his 'message' as expressions of 'Jewish Penis Envy.' (Nothin' personal, David. Mazel Tov.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?