Friday, January 27, 2012

 

From Gas to Ovens. Jewish Revenge?

(2)
Whew. Beertime! (At that point I got the dreaded Blogger Error occurred while saving message and had to reconnect to the internet. This is obviously a form of harrassment by Gerash and his 'people.' I spent almost an entire beer on the problem before pulling the plug and reconnecting. Sipping on beer #2 at 1529, buzzing slightly. Time to reread last week, which I remember as being 'slightly bizarre.' Will I still think so after a beer? We shall see... Ok, now I understand: I had multiple 'internet connection problems' as I was doing the blog last Friday. I only have those internet connection problems when I do my weekly blog. I think that my 'enemies' have 'hacked' the local cable connection - with the assistance of Comcast personnel - for the purpose of interfering with my blog and possibly also for the purpose of getting access to my computer. I therefore turn off the modem when I'm not using it. Overnight, I even go so far as to pull the power plug to the modem. (This also serves to 'reset' the modem and I don't have to call Comcast to do that for me.)
Those enemies also 'gas' me and 'microwave' me. The night-time gassings eventually got to be so intense that I was forced to install air intake fans in the bedroom, and exhaust fans in the living room. That settup worked so well that they abandoned 'gas' as their primary 'attack weapon' in favor of beamed microwaves. Apparently, they had been zapping me with a single IMW (Improvised Microwave Weapon) for many years, and as a result were technologically 'up to speed' in that regard. They acquired several more IMW devices and began attacking me from above and below, day and night. Those microwave attacks soon 'cooked' my corneas, resulting in cataracts which caused serious (tap) vision loss in both eyes. 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?