Friday, January 13, 2012

 

Dancing With Sexy.

(3)
Beer #4 at 1819. Sip. Browsing my 'sources' just now I see that Colorado is being urged to 'Ignore Federal Threats' concerning the location of Marijuana Dispensaries. Do I see a fight on the horizon? Oh goodie! (Kootch just waved 'Goodnight' at 1825.) 'Prohibition' of a valuable natural rescource is at the root of the problem in this case: Marijuana should never have been classified as a 'Schedule one drug' because it is, in fact, relatively benign. Money and politics played a role in mis-classifying this valuable drug, and we all pay the price for that in terms of mayhem and murder on a daily basis. Marijuana Prohibition is somewhat like a modern day religion: It makes no sense, and it is also very, very, expensive. We don't need it. Let's dump it.
Sip. I'm near the end of beer #4 now at 1840. Buzzing nicely. I'll go ahead and finish all the beer tonight, of course (with whiskey back-up), but were I inclined to terminate tonight's booze binge - and if I had my old bong and some of my home-grown Ganja - I would skip the rest of the beer, pack in a half-bowl of leaf particulate, fill the bong with hot water from the sink, light a match (or whatever),Take a huge toke, hold it for a while, and then release. Wheeewww...
In less that 30 seconds my 'world' would become 'transformed:' Ganja would arrive in my brain, knock on the door, (Bernie Sanders on The Ed Show again!), and say, 'I'm here to pick up Sexy.' She would be allowed in immediately, whereupon Ganja and Sexy would begin to dance with each other in a very beautiful, slow, mystical sense, remembering the events of the day. The dance would last perhaps an hour, then Ganja would depart until next time. Sexy would, left alone, become hungry. Hooongry! He would then indulge himself with whatever food was available. Then he would sleep soundly, waking up the next day refreshed and only slightly hungover, compared to the alternative scenerio.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?