Friday, January 13, 2012

 

Boozing it up.

(5)
Finished booze #1 at 2115. Buzzing ominously. Better allow some 'lag time' before mixing up drink #2. Barf. How 'bout some more musical entertainment! Yes! Short Fat Fannie!
I should also mention that my BEHS 1954 Yearbook was stolen back in the mid-'80s while I was sleeping in an Orlando motel one night. Gerash's agents no doubt accomplished the dirty deed. The book, along with my other 'most valuable artifacts' was stored in my blue station wagon ('The Big Blue Marvel') and it must have been a simple matter for Gerash to bribe both the 'Tow Truck Driver' and the 'Orlando Cops' in the matter. About a year later I got a call from Orlando police to the effect that the BBM had been found submerged in a swamp. Well... maybe.
Sipping on Drink #2 at 2145.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?