Friday, January 20, 2012

 

'Blogger Problems' Prevent me from blogging.

(2)
But as I reread last week I wondered whether my estimate of my Jack-off frequency was accurate. !80 jerks per minute seems a bit high. Hmm. On the other hand, 60 jerks per minute seems a bit low. Then I remembered Andre Rieu in Dublin playing The Irish Washerwoman. Yes! It starts slow, then increases in frequency. (Kootch just waved and said, 'Goodnight.) I've called this well-known tune, 'The International Masturbation Melody.'
(Time for The News... Ho-hum. I'm back.)
Comcast hates me! They made all my analog channels digital! Barf. I used to love Comcast; now I'm having second thoughts. My TiVos are now little more than old style tape recorders.
Whoa! CNN in Charleston?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?