Friday, December 09, 2011

 

Why? Why?! Why?!?!?

(4)
Mother Nature and I seemed to get along quite well at our first 'meeting' on the Brown Telephone last week. Indeed, She seemed to know quite a lot about me... too much, in fact. I was a bit 'put off.' But now that I think about it, Her 'understanding' about me is 'definitional:' She knows absolutely everything there is to know about me because She is Mother Nature! Oops.
Over the intervening days I was able to emotionally accept the fact of Her omnicience. 'Ok. She knows it all.' So what?
I 'gathered my courage' tonight as I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone. I had some very 'pointed questions' to ask Her:
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Mother Nature, please.
gd: No.
me: Tell us: Do You have a penis?
gd: (click)
----------
Dial tone! I then dialed 111 on the Brown Telephone. MN answered immediately.
----------
mn: Hello?
me: Do you have a penis?
mn: No. Don't be silly.
me: Just checking.
mn: I know.
me: Can you tell me about Peyote?
mn: Yes.
me: Psylocibin?
mn: Yes. What is your question?
me: Can You explain why You created a Universe containing Peyote?
mn: Yes I can.
me: Will You?
mn: Call me back in a few. (click)
----------  




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?