Friday, December 09, 2011

 

Now what?

(3)
This new version of Blogger is very interesting, but also very mysterious to a drunk blogger. Therefore I will use it 'as is' and will investigate this new version next week while sober. So far, so good.
What is on 'the agenda?' Lemme check...
----------
Peaceful Parenting Every Christian parent should read this.
NJ Majority Support Marijuana Decrim. I need to contact Mother Nature regarding this... later.
Medical Marijuana Reduces Traffic Deaths... I believe it.
We The People. We vote!
Truth told! (Be warned, this is a huge, 'non-sexual' photo. And I would add, from my personal experience, 'Foreskins feel good!'
----------
(time for the news... Alright!)
Beginning beer #9 at 1800. Sip. Now what? 
I'm approaching the end of my useful cognitive clarity at 1815 (sip), so I'll contact Mother Nature on the Brown Telephone before I get too drunk. (Ahah! The 'Preview' looks like the final result only when it is displayed in 'minimal mode.' Expanded, it appears 'infinite.') Live and learn.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?