Friday, December 02, 2011

 

Losing My Virginity.

(2)
Whew. Beginning beer #6 at 1612.
One thing saved me back in those days: Orgasms (Self-Nurturing Procedures). Every night I would do my 'procedure' at least once. I grew sexually. At first I had no 'fantasies.' I simply peed in my pants (wet the bed) and did a mind-blowing orgasm and fell asleep immediately. When I got out of the orphanage I 'discovered the opposite sex.' I could add a visual component to my sexual experience! Sears Catalogs! Women in panties!
But the actual opposite sex remained elusive.
Bishop England High School was sexually segregated. Contact between boys and girls was 'discouraged.' The girls did 'recess' in the front yard of the school (previous photos) while the boys did recess in the back yard of the high school (no photos available). I would occasionally watch the girls from one of the front second floor (left) classrooms. I discovered that I could actually discerne the outline of their panties when they wore 'tight skirts!' Oh joy! I became, and remain, an avid 'panty-line afficionado.'
I would remain a virgin, however, until a Japanese girl offered to 'innitiate me' into Sexual Life. I accepted. We dated one night. We got appropriately buzzed. We ended up in a hotel room. But at the last minute she did an 'about face.' She apparently wanted me to 'force her.' Uhuh. I could always masturbate. I didn't really need a 'pussy.' I rolled over, ready to go to sleep. She relented. She let me fuck her. I fucked her. I became an ex-virgin. I never looked back. I never dated her again.
I met Kootch later at The Airman's Club on Shiroi AFB. I devirginized her and eventually impregnated her and married her in 1957. She hit the sack about 30 minutes ago.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?