Friday, December 16, 2011

 

Link Dump Continued...

(3)
Continuing with tonight's 'link dump:'
----------
An amazing view of Earth's shadow! I love that very teachable photo! Words are not needed.
One of my heros is no more. I read his book, 'God is not great.' I agree! God sucks. Aha! I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and 'Extended the antenna.' God (as usual) answered immediately:
----------
gd: Back from the fridge with beer #8?
me: At 1915.
gd: Please state the reason for this call.
me Christopher Hitchens.
gd: Who?
me: I'm impressed by how closely you 'follow me.'
gd: Nothing personal. It's my job. Who?
me: In the kitchen?
gd: Of course.
me: In the Living Room?
gd: Of Course.
me: In the hallway?
gd: Of course.
me: In the bedroom?
gd: Especially in the bedroom.
me: In the bathroom?
gd: (click)
----------
I then dialed Lucifer (on an undisclosed number):
----------
lu: Hello?
me Christopher Hitchens?
lu: A recent arrival. Yes.
me: How well is he adjusting?
lu: He is absolutely delighted! I scheduled him for Sunday's WAS.
me: Of course.
lu: He'll no doubt be very popular.
me: I agree. Question: Does Planet Hell have drugs like Marijuana?
lu: Is the pope Catholic?
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?