Friday, December 16, 2011

 

I Only Wanna Know

(5)
Oops. I still have two beers left. Sip. If I'd had some of my homegrown Marijuana I'd have toked a half-bowl full, munched out, and called it a night. Snore!
Sip. But now I am working on beer #11, coming down rapidly. Sip. I need some seeds. Do any of you lovely and glorious readers out there have any good Ganja seeds to sell? I would pay you handsomely! One dollar per seed? Five dollars per seed? I would pay. Really. I want to do booze and Ganja again before I die. I want to blog about those 'drug experiences.' Won't you help me? I only wanna know. Please help me.
Sip. Yum. Really. I would clean out the closet next to the bathroom. I would buy three plastic buckets. I would buy potting soil. I would drill a few holes in the plastic buckets. I would fill the buckets with potting soil. I would buy  some 'gro-light tubes.' I would germinate 9 seeds between wet paper towels for several days. When the seeds 'sprouted' I would plant them in the buckets. I would then shine grow-light on the potting soil. When the seeds emerged from the soil I would raise the growlights enough to allow the seeds to grow. You get the idea. You can do it!
One fine day I would 'harvest' the leaves, chop them up, then dry them out, then I would pack a bong bowl with dried Ganja leaf particulate. Then I would drink a few beers. Then I would smoke the ganja. Glorious! Then I would report back to you.
I know you: You only wanna know too.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?