Friday, December 16, 2011

 

Glorious! Glorious! Glorious! Glorious!

(4)
Last sip of beer #8 at 1950. Beer #9 (sip) now at 1954. Better slow down...
Fun visuals here! The old guy is only 42. He was a previous Crack addict and looked like Methusula six months ago, when he switched to Ganja. Much younger now. Yep.
----------
Top ancient mysteries of 2011. That'll keep you 'occupied' for a while...
The Intactivism Pages. Best source of True Information regarding your family penis. Highly recommended.
And lastly, I offer this link describing one of history's most momentous periods: The French Revolution. America and The Western World are very near to a similar scenerio. I love it! Let's do it!
----------
Sip. Under normal circumstances I would have done a toke or two of 'home grown' right after beer #4 or #6. I would then have been 'totalled' for the next hour or so. I would have had very interesting internal (mental) experiences. I would then have experienced a case of 'the munchies.' (Huge blast of microwave radiation at that point caused me to exit the BR for the kitchen and LR where I sneezed 10-16 times (didn't count) in utter ecstasy. I love sneezing! Sniff.) I would then have raided the 'fridge. Yum! I would then have hit the sack. I would then have slept soundly. Zzzzz. I would have awakened in the morning. My 'hangover' would have been much less than that expected from booze alone, but 'significant.' I would have been very tempted to repeat the experience. VERY tempted. But wait!
My son-in-law, Mark (Kathy's husband and our family drug supplier) had recent done a deal for 20 hits of Orange Crush! OMG! He explained that LSD would get us 'higher than we had ever been before.' We all (except Kootch) did 'Orange Crush' one fine Sunday afternoon while Kootch watched TV.
Oh!
My!
God!
Kootch 'babysitted' us. We all had glorious trips!
Kootch, our only link to the 'real world' was our beautiful goddess. She saved us.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?