Friday, December 16, 2011

 

Different Bait for Different Fish.

(2)
Sipping on beer #4 at 1722. And regarding the previous post, I had absolutely no conscious idea how I would eventually construct it and write it. I only had the links which I had found 'interesting.' I had very little idea (and inclination) concerning the eventual product. Beer was the magic 'juice' which brought it together. I could not have done it without that glorious alcoholic ingredient. (Drugs, used judiciously, can be very 'useful!' Comparing 'money' and 'air,' for example, would not have occured to me in my normal sober state. I will pay, of course, tomorrow. Will somebody please invent a drug like alcohol which does not 'charge you' with a hangover the next day? I'll be a fan!)
Sipping on beer #5 at 1750. Sipping and working. The two seem to be 'antithetical.' Shouldn't I be just 'working?' Isn't that what God wants me to do? Hmm. I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and 'extended the antenna.' God answered immediately:
----------
gd: Hello?
me High there!
gd: You're drunk again.
me: Sip. Be back in a minute... I'm baaack!
gd: With beer #6.
me: Right!
gd: At 1812.
me: Exactly!
gd: You are disgusting.
me: Different bait for different fish.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?