Friday, December 09, 2011

 

I AM NO MORE.

(5)
After several minutes I hit 'redial' on the Brown Telephone. Mother Nature answered immediately:
----------
mn: Hello?
me: I'm Baaack!
mn: And I'm ready for you. Shoot.
me: Why did you create Peyote?
mn: Peyote was the only way I could communicate with you.
me: Huh?
mn: Psilocybin too. It was another method. I needed to contact you. I needed to convey certain information to you.
me: Me?!
mn: To all of you. You are all my children. I needed to show you.
me: Show us?
mn: Yes.
me: Show us what?
mn: Show you who you are.
me: And we are?
mn: You are all my lovely and glorious children. I loved you so much!
me: Loved?
mn: I AM NO MORE. I loved you. I died 13.7 billion years ago in The Big Bang. This ends the current recording.
----------




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?