Friday, December 09, 2011

 

Voting Jewish Categories.

(1)
New Blogger format? I'll try it.
Oh wow. 6000 page views?! I had no idea. Guess I'd better watch my language. Kootch and I just finished watching M while I drank beer #1 on 1/2 avocado. Working on beer #2 at 1438. Hmm. The 'preview' takes up the entire screen. So... as a test of the new Blogger format I will publish this post and then see what the blog result looks like... looks like it did before! Alright! I love Blogger!
Time to reread last week's posts as I begin beer #3 at 1455... Yep. Just as I remember. Sipping on beer #4 at 1517. CNN just had a blurb about Obama seeking the Jewish vote. According to CNN, Jews are comprise about 4% of the US population (and are therefore not 'stastically important' but every little bit helps). More important is 'Jewish money.' American Jews are probably the worlds richest group of people, and they contribute significantly to the American political process. Every American politician, therefore, needs to suck up to The Jews. Whatever American Jews want, American Jews get!
But there is another 'Jewish category' which is not widely recognized (and indeed, I may have been among the first to define it): Honorary Jews. 'Honorary Jews' are that group of American males who were circumcised at birth for various 'medical reasons' by the Jew-dominated American Medical Establishment. There may be approximately 100 million Honorary American Jews. And they vote. 





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?