Friday, November 04, 2011

 

WHNTHFCKRYGNNCLLMGN?

(4)
I noticed that one of the 'contributors' to that NOVA episode was a fella named, David H Koch. Sounds familiar...
Hmm. 'H.' Aha! It's been a while since I talked to Jesus. So I figured I'd better contact the Jewish god WHTZSNM first. I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and 'extended the antenna.' God answered immediately:
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Quick question: How is 'space' a 'fabric?'
gd: (hangs up)
----------
I then dialed Lucifer's number:
----------
lu: Hello?
me: Been a while. How's it going?
lu: The usual stuff, except nowadays everybody wants to appear on TWAS. We can't handle everybody.
me: Weird things happening here too. How's Jesus?
lu: Doing quite well. He recently opened a Psychiatric Practice and is literally flooded with applicants. 'Overwhelmed' might be a better word.
me: Really! I'm curious: How does He advertise?
lu: A single discrete sign on the front lawn reading, 'Jesus H Christ, Psychiatrist.'
me: Fascinating. Any recent calls from the Holy Ghost?
lu: Yes! In fact I have a message for you from HG. It's unreadable as usual but I copied it down: 'WHNTHFCKRYGNNCLLMGN?' Make any sense?
me: Yes. Thank you. Give my regards to Jesus.
lu: Will do. (hangs up)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?