Friday, November 18, 2011

 

Tonight's Link Dump.

(2)
Some of the stuff I've been reading on the Web recently:
----------
How to Spot a Lie. The article speaks for itself, and I loved the video which is both funny and informative. Highly recommended.
Orange Sun, Scintillating. High quality as usual, from APOD.
How Does the Brain Work? This interesting NOVA ScienceNOW episode shows TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) at work in the 3rd (of 4) panel. (If you lose sound, simply adjust the volume indicator.) 'Electromagnetism' covers a broad spectrum, and this particular version emphasises the 'magnetic' over the 'electric.' My current interest is more 'electric' due to the ongoing microwave activity against me, and as I did some recent research I realized how little we know about the biological effects of microwave radiation, and that I am really a 'test dummy' in that regard. Shouldn't I be getting paid for this?! I could use the money... And now for the 'druggie stuff:'
Medical Cannibis, 30 Years Later: A question. Huh? What study?
Deciphering the White House Jihad Against Pot. Huh?
Medical Marijuana Creating Pot Fiends? Apparently not.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?