Friday, November 04, 2011

 

Theorytime: Is it Good for the Jews?

(2)
I'm baaack... sipping on beer #1 of 13. I had two left from last week but drank one of them on Halloween night while waiting for T-or-T-ers. Sip.
Theorytime: In view of the obvious benefits of LSD and Marijuana, what factors might explain their continued vilification? My theory: Jews. Eheh.
----------
(1) Many if not most American lawyers are Jews. Evil Marijuana and LSD are 'good for the lawyer business.' therefore, 'good for the Jews.'
(2) Many cops are Jews. Ditto. Many Jews also inhabit the other parts of the 'Criminal Industry' (my term). Ditto.
(3) Therefore, 'prohibition' of popular and relatively innocuous drugs is 'good for the Jews.' Hence those drugs remain on the government 'no-no list.' And Jews own the government! Sweet.
Thinking about this subject recently I remembered an episode of Star Trek which featured Captain Kirk against a band of 'hippies' the leader of whom had deformed ears resembling the tips of very large human foreskins. Hmm. Both Kirk and Spock are Jews in real life, and Spock 'wore' what looked like a 'light yarmulke' on his shiny black head all the time. Hmm. Was this a subtle signal to American Jewry: Illegal LSD and Marijuana is 'good for the Jews?' I think so. Prove me wrong if you can.
I can even relate to the 'entheogenic aspect' of those drugs. Many Jews tried them, and as a result, some Jews abandoned Judaism altogether, becoming 'seekers' of various sorts. Many ended up in Puna, India, as 'Sanyassins' of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh.
----------
Indeed, my understanding of American Jews does not rule out the theory that many - if not most - American Jews ask themselves that question when in the ballot box. 'Is it good for my state?' and, 'Is it good for my country?' are both questions which come into consideration only after consideration of that first question. 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?