Friday, November 18, 2011

 

Occupy Photosynthesis.

(4)
'Jesus' has apparently returned to Earth. Standby while I watch the Evening News... Interesting. Jesus has returned and his last name is 'Ortega.' This is stunning news, and I'm not quite buzzed enough to comment appropriately on Jesus' unexpected return except to say that there seems to be something of a resemblence.
But I am reluctant to leave our previous subject. We need to challenge current Marijuana law. We need to grow our own Marijuana, 'medical' or not. Screw the Feds! I therefore suggest 'Operation Occupy Photosynthesis' as our collective voice against repressive laws designed to benefit those wealthy folks in both government and Big Pharma who suppress a benevolent natural herb in order to eliminate 'competition' and enrich themselves.
That said, I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and extended the antenna. God answered immediately:
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Has Jesus really returned?
gd: Returned? Where?
me: (Click)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?