Friday, November 04, 2011

 

Microwave Weapon: 'Leaning Forward.' 'Bad to the Bone.'

(7)
Microwave Weapon.
I think I'm getting the hang of this 'picture' stuff! These photos must depict similar 'artillery' to that currently being used against me.
Notice the 'horn-like' output of the microwave oven, which directs a beam of microwave energy toward the victim.
And here is another version of the same weapon:
I think that Gerash (and/or his 'employees' have been aiming such weapons at me for more than 15 years. Long time. At first, they had only one such weapon. They aimed it at me from my right side whenever I was sitting on the couch watching TV. My right eye, detecting unusual 'warming' defended itself by 'tearing up.' It would literally drip tears sometimes whenever I watched TV in the LR. The moisture was supposed to evaporate, thus 'cooling' the hot R-eye. I never quite 'got it' that the R-eye only 'watered' when I was sitting on the couch, watching TV. My R-eye developed a 'cataract' ('cooked lens'). The cataract was detected in an eye exam about two years ago. Since then both eyes have developed cataracts which have progressed to the point that I must 'lean forward' by half the previous distance in order to see clearly.
Nowadays they have several such weapons. Those weapons can be 'adjusted' in terms of 'aim,' and 'intensity,' and possibly, 'frequency.' 'Intensity' is usually adjusted by varying 'pulse width' or 'aim.' Shorter 'pulse width' equals less effective power (intensity). I suspect that there is also a weapon which uses a fundamentally different 'frequency' which is able to penetrate several inches of fat and flesh - 'bad to the bone.'  
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?