Friday, November 25, 2011

 

Looking West?

(3)
Back from the fridge with beer #9 at 2026. Sip.
I forgot the name of the nun who taught Literature. She was a 'butterfly sister' who wore an extravagant white headress. She was very good looking. I would have fucked her. She must have sensed my attraction to her.
I hated Father Manning, AKA, The Iron Duke (or something like that). He taught 'Apologetics.' I had also served mass for him when I was living in the Catholic orphanage. I 'confessed' to him from time to time. I told the truth (more or less) about my 'mortal sins' (masturbation) during periodic ritual 'confessions.' Bad idea, apparently.
----------
Hmm. I like this! Photograph? This was probably taken after I left Charleston. Typical 'religious procession' entering the Gymnasium. The entire school was apparently destroyed and taken over by the College of Charleston.
Good fucking riddance.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?