Friday, November 11, 2011

 

In Vino, Veritas.

(2)
Working on beer #4 at 1614. Sip. IQ seems to have returned to nominal. Buzzing nominal too now. Sip. Bad news for Muslims and Jews: Is Your Circumcision Making You Soft? (Is The Pope Catholic?)
Working on beer #5 at 1633. Sip. While I'm thinking about it, I should mention that very interesting effect of Cannabis intoxication, 'time distortion.' Berkeley would be fascinated, and one wonders how he might explain God's 'affinity' for the drug: Time slows down when you're 'high.' The effect (Kootch just advised me that supper was ready (Saba). I said, 'I love you.') is obvious, but was most entertaining (to me) on those nights when we played five minute chess at the DCC while we drank beer and smoked Marijuana. A five-minute game seemed to take forever! What fun! Gerash never participated in that booze/ganja phase, prefering to leave 'prematurely.' I got the impression that his 'personality' was so 'fragile' that it could not withstand even a single instance of 'public intoxication.'
The problem, apparently, is expressed in the saying, 'In vino, veritas.' 'Truth,' to Gerash, is like 'Sunlight' to a vampire.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?