Friday, November 18, 2011

 

I Repeat: We Don't Need it.

(1)
TGIF. Happy Birthday Ann! Sip.
Working on beer #1 at 1532, after eating 'lunch' consisting of 1/2 avocado. Sip. Not much buzz yet, but I now have whiskey available if necessary. Yas.
Last week's session was done sleep-deprived, and as a result wasn't up to my high standards (sip) of quantity and (sip) quality, so I decided to go to bed at 8 PM last night. All went pretty much as expected, and I finally got out of bed 14 hours later, well rested and radiated. Buzzing nicely now at 1555. Sip. Time ro reread last week. It was a bit 'angry,' as I recall, and will need some revision. Lessee... Yep. Just as I remember. At least it was 'succinct.' I should mention that a quick 'circumcision' search of ABC produced no evidence to back up my fleeting visual impression of infant male genitalia on ABC NEWS last week, so it must have been something else. Slurp. Off to the fridge for beer #3... (Wow. I walked through an intense beam of microwave radiation on the way. Instant swelling in the L nasal mucosa, profuse mucus production, Tearing, and about 8 sneezes. This has happened quite a few times in the last month or two.)
Kootch stayed up last night to watch the Bronco game, and is ready to hit the sack.
As I reread  post #3 below, it occurred to me to change 'Judaism' to 'circumcision.' But a bit of reflection suggested that in rare cases, circumcision seems medically indicated, whereas the 'mythology' of Judaism is certainly contraindicated in a modern democratic political system, including the 'tribal' aspect of Judaism. I repeat: We don't need it.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?