Friday, November 11, 2011

 

I Gave Birth to the Universe.

(4)
Rachel Maddow on Newt Gingrich. Awesome! Amazingly, presidential elections have now become opportunities for various dumbasses to make millions as they pretend to run for America's highest office! It didn't used to be that way, and the result is that American elections have acquired a new aspect which is proving to be attractive to viewers who might not have otherwise paid attention. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Interesting!
Whoa! First sip of beer #11 at 2013. Sip. No whiskey. Barf. Hmm...
Ha! I just decided to call Mother Nature on the Brown Telephone. She is a huge information resource. She knows everything! You wanna know something about our universe? Ask Momma! I dialed 111 on the Brown Telephone and Extended the Antenna. Nothing, not even a 'dial tone.' Barf.
Then I remembered: the BT only works if you dial 666 first! Of course!
I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and Extended the Antenna. God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Mother Nature, please.
gd: (hangs up)
----------
I then dialed 111. Mother Nature answered immediately.
----------  
mn: Hello?
me: I am an ardent admirer.
mn: Yes. I know.
me: I'm buzzing my brains out.
mn: I know.
me: I have a silly question.
mn: (Giggling) I'm used to that. Shoot.
me: Why do they call you 'Mother Nature'?
mn: I gave birth to The Universe.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?