Friday, November 04, 2011

 

Exoesoterica... Endoesoterica

(3)
Are those actual words?!
Drugs and the Meaning of Life is an interesting essay by Sam Harris, author of, The End of Faith. I read it. I liked it.
Moving now from 'Esoterica Internalis' to the opposite, 'Esoterica Externalis,' I begin with Cosmic Log: How Strange Can Space-Time get? Answer: Very Strange! I watched the first NOVA episode (on TiVo) recently and was very impressed with Fabric of the Cosmos: What is Space? Answer: Stranger than you think! I am now looking forward to the next episode, The Illusion of Time. Hmmm! 'Time' is an illusion?! Brian Greene does very good work indeed! All we need now is a similar version of Brian Greene who will work with NOVA on the 'Esoterica Internalis' story as revealed by LSD and its brothers, sisters, and analogs. Anybody 'out there?' How's about YOU, Sam? (Secret instructions to NOVA: Contact Sam Harris about possible NOVA exposition of LSD and similar Entheogens. Shhhh. This must be very hush-hush. BTW, I am available for 'consultation' but would never agree to appear on camera.)
Sip. Now working (if you can call it that) on beer #4. It sprang a leak just after I opened it and I poured what was left into a glass. Sip.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?