Friday, October 21, 2011

 

You MUST Do LSD before You Die Forever!

(4)
By the way, I've never had a 'wet dream.' Never. Now I know why. (jiggle, jiggle!) I've had many 'sex dreams' (usually involving women and their panties - never men) but none lately. Indeed, nowadays I rarely remember my dreams.
Back from the fridge with beer #8. Sip. Now what? Shall we do a little 'philosophy?' Yas!
But wait! We need music. Hmm. Beethoven Piano Concerto #5. Glorious! We used to play this music very often during the late '70s while we were all stoned and working together on a very large puzzle in the living room at night. It was 'puzzle music.' Whenever we did Acid this music was 'trip music.' I was usually alone in the LR listening to this music while Kootch and the kids were in the family room watching TV. This music was often my only link to reality as I tripped my brains out. The music produced visual 'synesthesia' which presented as a river of flowing color far surpassing natural color. My favorite part was the beginning of the next movement which always produced a spectular 'bloom of color' in the colorful flow which always replaced the darkness of my closed eyes. The time between the ending of the first movement and the beginning of the second movement produced a kind of random colorful background riverlike flow (instead of the usual blackness) and this music always produced a spectacular 'bloom of color.' So beautiful! Even 'blinking' my closed eyes affected the colorful flow. You absolutely must try LSD before you die forever! You must!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?