Friday, October 28, 2011

 

Yas! Yas!

(6)
Kootch and I just had one of our rare arguments. I had to use the 'vampire sign' on her for the first time. I invented the 'vampire sign' many years ago as a method by which she could tell me that my drunken behavior was totally inappropriate. It always worked. What is the 'Vampire Sign?' I think I saw it being used in old Vampire movies: you cross your index fingers to form a (Christian) cross and hold that pose between you and the 'Vampire.' It didn't work with Kootch just now. Oh, well. We are all human...
I am an advocate of Marijuana of course, and my sense of propriety causes me to issue this warning in that regard. Smoke it if you got it, but be careful.
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition. (LEAP). Not all cops are complete fucking idiots! There may yet be hope...
O'bama not really Oh,Bummer? Hmm! I like it! Sip.
Back from the fridge with beer #8 (I think). Slurp. Buzzing nicely again. Yum!
The Importance of Mind-Wandering. I do this at night during Radiation Torture.
Michael Moore is on Anderson Cooper 360 regarding 'The Occupation.' Yas!
Sip.
Colorado Issues First Medical Cannabis Business Licenses in US. Yas!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?