Friday, October 07, 2011

 

Tonight's Naughty Naughty Link Dump.

(2)
Back from the fridge with beer #5 at 1800. Sip. I concluded that Gerash (a member of the chess club) was (tap) stalking me. I began attacking the creepy Jewish son-of-a-bitch in my drog. I would eventually conclude that Gerash was only the most obvious manifestation of a much larger phenomenon: 'Tribe Stalking.' That remains the current theory. It's me against The Jews. A bit daunting. (Back from the fridge with beer #6 at 1822, buzzing beautifully!)
So, in the spirit of that current theory I offer the following naughty naughty link dump:
----------
'The Protocols' for Goys. Very interesting!
Did Hitler have a reason to hate The Jews? This totally blows my theory in that regard. I thought it was all about the national penis. Uhuh. Nope. Not!
Docs: Most vulnerable hurt if circumcision funding cut. Glorious subtly! (Beginning beer #7 at 1852, buzzing beautifully.)
Rupert Murdoch: (tap) Zionist Jew. Now FOX NEWS makes much more sense! Whowouldathought! Fox News thus falls into a new category: The Jewish Illusion of Political Variety.
Historical Jewish Expulsions. Will America be next on that list? (I report, you decide. Sip.)
----------
Sip.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?