Friday, October 14, 2011

 

'Til Death do us Part.

(4)
Back from the fridge with beer #9. (what happened to beer #8?) Sip.
Most people go through their entire lives on autopilot. I did. Then, in the late 1970s I did LSD. Astonishment! I 'died' and was 'resurrected.' I did many (10 or 15) 'Acid Trips.' I began reading 'esoteric stuff.' I quit 'working.' I had 'discovered myself.'
'They' say that 'only (the prospect of) death will wake you up.' But then it's often too late. LSD woke me up and I began investigating myself. Fun! Carlos Casteneda and Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh provided the information I needed. Poor Kootch: 'Til death do us part.' Kootch was always 'the babysitter' and never did Acid with the rest of us. I would observe Kootch 'ministering' to us as we tripped. Goddess! Kootch was a Goddess! The kids never noticed. They only enjoyed tripping. LSD is wasted on the young.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?