Friday, October 14, 2011

 

Teaching Self-Awareness: Minding the Machine.

(5)
Yes, I 'dropped out' in the sense that Timothy Leary proposed. But the 'reason' for dropping out was not the 'advice' of Tim Leary, but the personal, social, and psychological attacks being directed against me by Gerash. Little did I know!
A lot of water has flowed 'under the bridge' since then, and I have come to understand my 'situation' very clearly. I am now at the apex of my life: I know. I understand!
That's why I don't do Facebook or Google+. What would be the point?
Anderson Cooper is on CNN now. 'Bullying' is the theme. Children need to be taught 'not-bullying?' Huh?
Negative.
Children need to be taught 'self awareness.'
'Self-awareness' overcomes 'internal dialog.'
Every school child needs a 20 minute timer to 'wake Hir up in the Buddhist sense.' Each child should then be taught to 'observe the machine' for 20 seconds while balancing on one leg. Volunteers should then be encouraged to share the 'results.'
Children need to understand the fact that they are all 'biological machines' and should therefore be 'self-supervised.'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?