Friday, October 07, 2011

 

Pooparazo Possibilities.

(6)
2220 and time to wrap this up. Slurp. Buzzing outrageously. Slurp.
The Jewish god WHTZSNM must be 'tuned in' to our current situation. Slurp. I therefore decided to call Him on The Brown Telephone. Truth be told, my intention was to Irritate the Old Bastard.
I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and 'extended the antenna:' God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: I am a very naughty person.
gd: I know. And so?
me: You are especially interested in my 'doings.'
gd: Yes. And?
me: (silent)
gd: And?
me: Do You speak Yiddish?
gd: Yes. I (tap) speak all languages, especially Yiddish. Get to the (tap) point.
me: Do you also speak Italian?
gd: Italian?
me: Rome is in Italy.
gd: Oh, Italian! Yes I do. What is your question. And make it quick.
me: What is Yiddish for, 'Pooparazo?'
gd: (hangs up)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?