Friday, October 21, 2011

 

Oh No. We Can't.

(5)
My buzz has leveled out as I have listened to the music. Beautiful stuff. Sip.
But I ain't done yet! Sip.
The Third Movement always presented problems to me while I was on Acid because of its violence. 'Violence' and 'Acid' were not at all compatible. I loved the last movement, but hated the third movement on Acid, so I rarely turned the record over. But I loved the last (5th) movement, and played it often as I regained my sense of 'reality.' The sequence appears to be somewhat fucked up as I sort out the next (4th) movement. Oh well. What the hell. The problem seems to be related to my stupid browser which insists on 'remembering everything' even if I want to forget it all. So stupid! But that's Microsoft for you. So dumb! Lastly there is the 5th Movement which I cannot find right now in my drunken state. Barf.
So much for 'music.' Pussy? Ha! Check out this glorious photo of a yum-yum feeling her Clit!
Now what? 13 bears and Marijuana. Fun! This reminds me of the times when we all watched TV in the family room while stoned.
Colorado favors legal Pot. Are we a 'critical state?' Yes we are!
Why are American women so depressed? Circumcised sexual partners are unable to satisfy (my diagnosis). (Oh no. We can't.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?