Friday, October 14, 2011

 

The Nightly Radiation Routine.

(1)
TGIF! Beginning beer #2 at 1518. Kootch and I just finished M. Rereading last week I spotted a few things which could be improved... Ok. I added a link to #1 and rewrote the god interview. Lessee... Now what... Sip.
Rotsa radiation recentry - as usual - so lets give you a sample of what's currently going on from last night's 'gas log:'
----------
Bed at 2300. (Heavy rad 2315-0100, 0330-0530, TCR 0830-0900)
                        10-14-11
Up at 0900
0941 LR TCR suddenly stopped. 0953 Again. 0957 Again. 1012 Constant gas until (1100). 1029 TCR again. 1125 R eye watering, IRFS. 1150 Heavy Nose Rad while on potty visit. Much sneezing. 1207 Gas, R eye watering. !236 --> BR. (Record ends.) (tap)
----------
It's very unusual for TCR to stop (faint boom) suddenly, but it has happened before. TCR is caused by pulses of energy (another fb) and usually 'fades away' as the pulse width is lengthened to continuous wave. TCR causes no 'detectable' heating, unlike CW. The 'nightly routine' usually begins with CW which causes swelling in the nasal passages and throbbing of face and gums. It always begins on the L side if I'm laying on my back. My defenses include a metal cookie sheet and four light aluminium flat pans (duct-taped together)about the size of the cookie sheet. I can also 'turn away' by laying on my right side. TCR usually wakes (tap) me up in the mornings.
I could go on and on but that would be TMI.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?