Friday, October 28, 2011

 

Missed Again, Idiot!

(1)
Now about to shamelessly take my third sip of my first beer... on an empty stomach! Ha. Sip. I went to bed early last night knowing that I would have to deal with hellish amounts of microwave radiation from above and below, compliments of Gerash and his minions. I was correct: after 13.5 hours in bed I managed to sleep for (about) six hours, the rest of which was mostly more or less intense torture (AKA 'rest'). Slurp.
Coulda been worse, of course, but also coulda been much, much, better. I don't use 'sleeping meds' - don't trust them - so when I sense a decrease in the nightly bombardment I attempt to sleep instead of 'plotting' my next blog... Yassss....... ('They' are doing the usual 'taps' but I am not bothering to record them because it only encourages more.)
Back from the fridge with beer #2 at 1452. Sip. Buzzing nicely already.
The world didn't end, darn it. Sip. Buzzing nicely at 1300.
Speaking of 'buzzing'... huge asteroid to buzz Earth on November 8. Notice that various religious fools predict 'the end' from time to time, while modern science predicts 'not yet' from time to time. Whew. Whoa! Really buzzing! Sniff. Snort. (mucus, not 'coke.' I don't do coke.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?