Friday, October 28, 2011

 

The List of Interesting Sites

(10)
I'm a bit too buzzed to call it a night just yet, so I thought I'd present to all my lovely and glorious 'followers' (who shall remain anonymous) some excellent links:
----------
Periodic Table of the Elements. Jesus did not know this!
Disposable Web Page. I have yet to work out the implications of this. I'll work on it when I'm soberer. Next week maybe. Stay tuned.
Red-remover: The game. Loved it.
Periodic Table of Irrational Nonsense. This link is a MUST! Do not inform your current Science Teacher about this URL!
Spiders on Drugs. Everything you suspected. Slurp.
HULU. You gotta love it! I do.
LSD Archives. (By growabrain.) This blog should live forever! Yes! Do not let this blog die! Immortalize this blog!!
Sento, oh Dieo. Mozart Opera. (Cosi Fan Tutte). Beautiful.
File Dropper. Sounds interesting... We'll see...
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?