Friday, October 07, 2011

 

Is TMI an Oxymoron?

(3)
Working on beer #7 at 1927. Yum. And in the following (tap right above me) link dump I will 'connect the dots' between the previous dump and the current dump. ('Dump' has a kinda 'double entendre' aspect to it which I might address later. We shall see...)
----------
Occupy Wall Street. This appears to be the American version of The Arab Spring. Sip. Which brings up the question: Is TMI an oxymoron?
And then there's 'Get the Money Out,' a related phenomenon. And note the obvious: this link dump is clearly related to the previous link dump! Jews. Jews are the problem!? (Check the nearest dick.)
Back from the fridge with beer #8 at 1953, buzzing beautifully. Who needs whiskey?
Where was I...? (tap above) War of the World Views! I saw that subject on CNN just now as I returned with beer #9 just now. Fuck! You folks need to do this kinda stuff on Thursday nights, not Friday nights. Really. I'm very busy at my computer on Friday nights. Really. (Kootch just walked by on her way to the potty at 2009. I said, 'Hey Kootch.' She ignored me. When she exited the potty she headed for the LR. I asked her why. Answer: (TMI)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?