Friday, October 07, 2011

 

Glorious Beauty. Glorious Truth.

(4)
Sip at 2022. We need to change the subject from odius (tap) to obvious: Beauty. Hmm. I love girls who wear pink panties. (I love girls anyway.)
So where was I? Ah: politico-tribalism. I know a lot about that: We don't need it.
So... Now is the time for tonight's goodie goodie link: The Meaning of Life: Deciding to be Better.
Beauty is an obvious fundamental quality of The Universe. 'Beauty is Truth, Truth, Beauty.' That I have always believed, and that probably influenced my preference for 'The Oscillating Universe' (The Cyclic Model). The beauty of that model is that there is no 'beginning' (Who created the creator?). Beauty is simple, not grotesque. Truth is simple. Lies are grotesque.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?