Friday, October 14, 2011

 

The Culture Explosion.

(2)
Back from the fridge with beer #4 at 1631, buzzing nicely but sleep (tap) deprived. By the way, I was recently able to confirm my theory that intense microwave radiation would cause Cataracts due to the lens' lack of a (cooling) blood supply. The protein in the lens would 'cook like a steak.' This is probably not a concern for cell phone users because of the extremely low power of cell phones. (Relax. Call yo mama. Normally, cataracts are caused by ultraviolet radiation over a lifetime.)
Back from the fridge with beer #5 at 1650. Buzzing nicely. Sip. So, what's in the 'Interesting' file? Lessee... (Kootch just walked by, smiled, waved, and said, 'Busy?' I laughed.)
Are female orgasms a 'bonus?' If so, Kootch got more than her share. Indeed, so did I! Viva 'au naturel!' (I use the term in the anti-circumcision sense, of course.)
The end of the world is nigh - again. This is an example of 'obsolete culture.' 'OC' is a new term invented by me just now (sip). Burp. Back from the fridge with beer #6 at 1722. Buzzing nicely. Who needs sleep? (Kootch just walked by, waved, and said, 'Now. Goodnight!' I reciprocated. Me and my beers are alone now. Sip.
'Culture' has changed slowly over time but the rate has recently accelerated due to technological advances and the 'culture curve' now appears to be 'exponential.' Fun! 'May you live in interesting times' was a 'curse' in the old days (of rapid culture change) but is fun nowadays from my point of view. I don't participate as much as I could, (tap) of course but I do participate via this blog. Sip. (Back from the fridge with beer #7, buzzing really nicely.) How do I resist getting my very own Facebook or Google+ account? What is my secret?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?