Friday, September 09, 2011

 

Waiting for Sniff Day

(4)
Poor Kootch! So Japanese! So sensitive to the 'approval of the other!' So 'worried about reputation!' Poor thing. And she's married (fifty four years now) to a slob (tap) like me who never cleans his room, makes his bed, and worse! I read the letter and laughed. 'They can't do that,' I said. I read the 'agreement' with the so-called 'management company.' No way could they do that. We (tap) owned the place. It was our home, our 'castle.' Furthermore, I had a .357 magnum which backed up the fact that 'they couldn't do that.' Kootch was much relieved. We agreed to get rid of some of the 'stuff' cluttering up the living room. I called a 'trash disposal' (tap) company in the phone book. A guy answered with, 'This is Joe.' I asked whether they could pick up some trash. Joe replied, 'Not until Friday' (a day after 'sniff day'). I recalled that our phone (thump) line was 'controlled' by the stalkers and was therefore totally unreliable. I decided to wait until 'sniff day.'
Indeed, I was ecstatic! I had The Bitch by her nipples! (figuratively speaking, of course, 'the bitch' being the head of the so-called 'management company.')
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?