Friday, September 02, 2011

 

A Unique Situation.

(1)
First sip at 1500. Sip. Time to reread last week... Yep. Just as I remember. How did it come to this? (tap)
For the answer, we need to revisit 'The Theory of My Life,' the most recent entry of which is july 22 (Be Here Now). I speculated in my DROG that the 'suspect' was Walter Gerash, a well-known Denver lawyer. I figured that (tap) he would read that information and 'back off.' Quite the contrary: the stalking intensified dramatically. Gerash apparently 'couldn't take a hint.' I now think that Gerash had no choice; the DROG was already too widely read in the Jewish Community, and included Jews in the local media. Gerash was 'hooked' and everybody knew it butt me. The 'Jewish Community' must have been, um, horrified of course, but I was, after all, the hated 'foreskin man' in that bizarre Jewish 'experiment' in which one 11 year old brother was circumcised and the 12 year old (me) was not. Too many people knew too much. It became a Tribal Dilemma, 'unexplainable to the masses.' (thump above me) The 'study' continued amid intensified interest. Meanwhile Gerash (the fish on the hook) was determined to prove to one and all that he was one really big bad fish. My family and I suffered as a result. And, of course, the experiment continues to this day. Butt it has 'evolved' into something which is not easily described, an apparently unique socio-cultural phenomenon. (tap)  
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?