Friday, September 30, 2011

 

Testing God.

(3)
Back from the fridge with beer #4 at 1650. Sip. Now what? Well, it seems to me that this might be a good time to consult god regarding these matters of ultimate beginnings and endings. Hmm. How shall I go about it? Lessee what bubbles up... I pulled out The Brown Telephone, dialed 666 and 'extended the antenna.' God answered immediately:
----------
gd: Hello? (sip) (Music please, maestro)
me: Busy? (sip)
gd: I'll give you two minutes.
me: Oops. Something's come up. I'll pipe you some music. Please standby... (I pipe the above music video into the BT and retrieve beer #5 from the fridge. Sip.)
gd: ...
me: Sorry about the delay. Really busy at the moment. Sip.
gd. You're drunk again.
me: Buzzing nicely. Sip.
gd: Drunk.
me: I have a quick test. Ready?
gd: Test?
me: I'm investigating the various possible beginnings of The Universe.
gd. Universe?
me: Question #1: The Earth is: a) round, b) flat.
gd: Flat of course. Is this some kind of a joke?
me: Test over, thank you. How did you like the video?
gd: Disgusting. (hangs up)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?