Friday, September 16, 2011

 

A Stupid Letter.

(2)
Brrrrr! September 16 and the weather is a bit on the chilly side at night. Great sleeping weather! I love it! Indeed, I have recently taken to my 'winter covers' in order to stay warm at night. I have even occasionally 'stopped down' the bedroom intake fans by 50 percent, and occasionally shut off (loud tap above) those intake fans. I have excellent control of my external temperature. But my internal temperature is another matter: microwave radiation from the apartments above and below 'heats me up' quite often at various times during the night. I compensate by turning on the fans and pulling the covers down to my waist. It's all part of 'the game' to me: They attack; I defend. That's the way it is. I am a great defender. (Buzzing beautifully at this point (1641)! Back from the fridge with another 24 oz-er at 1646. Kootch is watching Japanese tv. I entered her room, and softly said, 'Hello.' She didn't hear me. I said, 'You need a hearing aid.' She 'shooed me out.' Kootch is definitely 'in denial' about her deafness (being gassed here - two coughs).
Sip. Nose dripping indicates face rad (nose blow).
What am I 'leading up to?' (Whoa! 'They' can change the font even when I remain in the same 'window! Hmm!)
I am 'leading up to' The Bitch, of course. Yep. Next iteration of, The Bitch. We got a letter from (tap) the 'Management Company several weeks ago to the effect that 'they' had noticed that one of our screens was, er, 'broken.' Would we please fix it. They were apparently (Kootch just interacted with me regarding tomorrow's dinner (tap) and apparently is about to hit the sack. We did the 'Goodnight' thing.) Where was I? Aha, 'complaint.' They were apparently concerned that the 'broken screen' cast a dim light on the pristine reputation of our glorious community. We ignored the stupid letter. 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?