Friday, September 09, 2011

 

Sniff Day Comes and Goes

(5)
Sniff Day arrived yesterday. I got up early. I dressed appropriately (as I do when I go to the super market). Together we waited for 'Bedbug Busters' to arrive. We waited... and waited... and waited... Nobody showed up (tap). Kootch decided to do some shopping for new shoes. I secured a verbal 'power of attorney,' and she left. She returned an hour or so later with some new shoes. We waited and waited. Bedbugbusters was a 'no-show.' Ho-hum. Suspicions confirmed: it was a scam. What was 'the point of the scam?' I can only guess, of course, but I'm pretty sure that We were supposed to (boom) panic in some or other fashion and therefore somehow 'play into the hands' of Mister Dumpster Diver (another branch of TE). But that is only a guess.
This bizarre scenerio confirms (to me) that the 'management company' is in cahoots with the stalker, Gerash, which is to say, with TE.
(Damn this is fun!)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?