Friday, September 09, 2011

 

The Setup.

(6)
I mentioned (tap) my experience some years ago with 'the bitch' in my other blog, Non Serviam. She (her management company) kept sending us letters to the effect that some (unknown) tenant was complaining of loud pounding sounds from our apartment. It was a lie. We are very quiet tenants, very aware of our surrounding 'neighbors.' We never make loud noises. We never stomp on the floor. We never aim microwave weapons at our neighbors. We never force noxious gasses into the apartments of our neighbors. We respect the privacy of our neighbors. In other words, we don't give a fat fuck about our neighbors. Really. Not at all. We couldn't care less.
(True, I once took to dropping a bowling ball on the floor as a response to our (then) downstairs neighbor who played loud music despite our requests to 'turn down the volume.' That much is true. (And our car was then towed out of its parking spot one night, costing us hundreds of dollars in fees.) And, true, I would sometimes violently kick the door of the apartment upstairs in answer to stomps from above. But I have mellowed over the years, having learned how to tolerate various stalker noises from above and below. I now 'understand the game.')
('Face Rad' as I ended that, causing nasal swelling, mucus.) -->LR.)
I agreed to meet with the woman in our apartment to discuss the 'complaints.' It was a 'setup.' A 'county psychologist' happened to show up at about the same time. The 'psychologist' had been recruited by an ACSD cop (Kelso) to whom I had complained previously. I agreed to meet with them both simultaneously. Bad idea!!!
My denial and 'counter-complaints' of being gassed and harrassed by the neighbors above and below went ignored by The Bitch. The 'psychologist' was an obvious fool, or worse. I finally understood what was going on and ejected them both, but not before giving the blog address of Non Serviam to them both.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?